Welcome to jabodetabek.net!
Jakarta Visit Guide:
Theater Garuda, also known as Taman Bhineka Tunggal Ika/TBTI - situated in TMII Complex,
and TMII Complex is easily reached by Transjakarta BRT.
Facilities at Theater Garuda include:
- Main Theater - multipurpose room building which can accommodate around 1500 people, can be
used for Stage Show, Live Broadcast, Seminar, Exhibition, Wedding Party, Graduation Ceremony,
- Lobby - it's wall is made of transparent glass. Can be used for small-scale exhibition
or product display.
- Gedung Winayaka - Winayaka means authority or power influence. This room is suitable for
meeting, gathering, and exhibition.
- Gedung Salmalin - Salmalin refers to happiness. This room is said to be suitable for us
as formal meeting place.
- Garutman (South Outdoor Room) - Suitable for gathering activity, team building,
exhibition and bazaar.
- Parking area - can accomodate upto 200 four-wheeled vehicles.
- Toilet - 20 gents' toilet and 20 ladies' toilet rooms.
- Dressing room, Shower room.
Public transport to/from TMII:
Please use Google Custom Search below for transport guide using
Image Source: Wikipedia